The Secret to Happiness, Health, and Wealth


Half a year ago, my life was not how I wanted it to be. I was unhappy. I was making stupid decisions and acting on impulse rather than logic. I had been in trouble a few times, and it continued to make me unhappy. Things gradually got worse and worse. Soon, my lack of happiness lead to anger, which lead to depression. I needed a way out of this rut. I was constantly looking for a way to make myself happier, and I was constantly looking for something to aide me in my troubles. For a long while, nothing changed. I was still unhappy. Fortunately, right at the moment I was about to yank out every last bit of my hair, the doorbell rang.

In walked a family friend whom I hadn't seen in ages. As we reminisced and I told her about recent events that had occurred in my life, she told me she had an answer. She went out to her car and returned with a book. The cover was tattered and the spine was a little torn, but it was still intact. "Read this," she said. "It'll change your life." I asked her what it was about and she simply said, "Just read it." After she left, I sat down and opened the book. It was called The Secret, and I'll tell you right now, it changed my life.

DR Sebi as I began reading, I soon learned everything I needed to know about how exactly to flip my life around, and in this article will only be a brief summary.

I bet you're wondering, "What is the secret?" I'll tell you.

In a nutshell, the universe works for you. Everything you could ever want or need, you can have. All you have to do is train your mind, which sounds kind of difficult, but it really isn't. The Secret revolves around the Law of Attraction, which means "like attracts like." Basically, everything that's coming into your life, good or bad, you attracted into your life. Want to know how? Your thoughts. Every thought you have has a frequency; some larger than others. We can literally measure a thought. If you continuously think about what you want, you're emitting that frequency on a consistent basis. Every thought you have sends out a message to the universe. The universe works around your thoughts. If you think negatively, negative things will be attracted into your life and vice-versa. The secret gives you everything you could ever want: happiness, health, and wealth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truthfulness -The path of Islam

The Greatness of Mercy of Allah

Best Messaging Apps